Feedback & Complaints Handling Procedure
- Have you had any kind of problem or bad experiences with Capital Claims Management Limited in the last 6 months
- Did you tell anyone at Capital Claims Management Limited about your problem?
COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE You can make a complaint by writing to us at Capital Claims Management Limited ,
56 High Street,
By calling us on 02084260005 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we will do once we receive your complaint.
(1) We will acknowledge your complaint in writing within 3 working days. You will be provided with the name and contact details of the person handling your complaint and when you can expect to receive their response. Where possible, the person handling your complaint will not have been directly involved in the matter which is the subject of your complaint.
(2) Within 4 weeks of receiving your complaint, we will: a) Write to you with our final response which will adequately address the subject matter of your complaint; or b) Write to you to explain that our investigation has not been completed and provide you with an approximate timescale of when you can expect to receive our response.
(3) Within 8 weeks of receiving your complaint, we will:
a) Write to you with our final response which will adequately address the subject matter of your complaint; or
b) Write to you apologising for the delay, explaining what has caused it and when you can expect to receive our final response. We will also inform you that if you are unhappy with how the complaint has been handled at this stage, you are entitled to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman.
What you can do once you have received our final response If we have been unable to resolve your concerns then you can refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman.
The Financial Ombudsman can investigate complaints up to six years from the date of the problem happening or within three years of when you found out about the problem.
If you wish to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman this must be done within six months of our final response to your complaint.
If you would like more information about the Financial Ombudsman their contact details are as follows:
In writing: Financial Ombudsman Service,
Telephone:0300 123 9 123 or 0800 023 4567